Second Chance Checking
This is the perfect account to help you rebuild a solid checking history! UECU’s Green Light Checking™ is an account without outrageous fees or high balance requirements. With this account, you’ll enjoy the functionality of a standard checking while building a stable future.
- Use your Quick Cash Card at any ATM and we won’t charge you and when others do we will rebate up to $8 per month in ATM surcharge fees
- Free REACH™ credit counseling to help you build better credit
UECU acknowledges your hard work in reestablishing yourself, so after six months of healthy checking activity you may be able to upgrade your checking to one of our other checking accounts.
- No minimum balance
- Non-interest bearing
- Low monthly service fee – only $12
- Request to upgrade to any UECU Checking Account after only 6 months of healthy checking activity
- We’ll even help you get there! Safeguard your account from NSF fees with Overdraft Protection, which helps prevent you from bouncing a check! This service automatically pulls available funds from your Share Savings Account, Visa® Power Card ™ or personal line of credit in the event you inadvertently exceed the balance in your account!
- This special account also includes a free REACH™ session with our Credit Score Enhancement Specialists.
You’ll also enjoy many of the other benefits standard with UECU Checking Accounts:
- FREE Quick Cash Card allows you to withdraw money from ATMs and make PIN-based purchases. We’ll never charge you to use an ATM, but if other financial institutions do, we’ll rebate up to $8 per month in surcharge fees!
- First set of checks is FREE; limited to one style.
- Write unlimited checks at no cost to you.
- Enroll in Advantages Online™ which offers you free access to: online check images – view and print the front and back of any cleared check to confirm payment.
- Sign up for Advantages Bill Pay™ where you can easily set-up and manage all your monthly bills.
- Sign up for convenient (and free) Member E-Statements.
- Safeguard your account from non-sufficient fund (NSF) fees with Overdraft Protection, which helps protect you from bouncing a check! This service automatically pulls available funds from your Share Savings Account, Visa® Power Card™ or personal line of credit in the event you inadvertently exceed the balance in your account.
Ready to Get Started?
Call 800.288.6423 or Open Your Account with Advantages Online™.