UECU is currently supporting students enrolled or enrolling in a Lineman, Propane or HVAC/Energy program at the schools listed below. UECU’s products and services have been uniquely tailored to meet the needs of employees working in the utility and energy industry.
- Global Power Line Academy (PA)
- Elite Lineman Training Institute
- Lineman Institute of the North East
- North Carolina Technical Education Center (NCTEC)
- Northwest Lineman College
- Pennsylvania Petroleum Association Technical Education Center (PPATEC)
Learn more about this loan here.
Are you a student enrolled or enrolling in one of the partner school/programs above?
Are you a Program Director at a School or Institution interested in offering UECU’s Energy Trade School Loan?
Call 800.288.6423 Ext. 4097
Intersted in Membership at UECU?
Have Questions? Need Help?
Review current offers for members below:
Visa Balance Transfer
Refer and Earn
Visa® Power Card™
9-Month CD Special
Start taking advantage of your exclusive financial benefits right away!
- Checking Accounts powered by BaZing – Enjoy money-saving benefits, personal protection features, nationwide ATM surcharge rebates, and VantagePoints™ rewards
- 24/7 account access with online and mobile banking, as well as mobile check deposit and electronic bill pay
- No Annual Fee Visa® Credit Card
- First-time Homebuyer Program, Fixed Rate Mortgages, Adjustable Rate Mortgages, and Refinance Loans (certain geographical restrictions apply; contact a representative for details)
- Private Student Loans (Undergraduate and Refinance/Consolidation Loans)
- Special Car Buying Service, powered by TrueCar
- VantagePoints™ Reward Program – Earn points that are redeemable for Cash Back, Loan Rate Discounts, and premium Gift Cards
- Seasonal specials and exclusive offers
Have Questions? Need Help?
As a utility employee, you and your family have access to the Utilities Employees Credit Union Financial Benefit. Since UECU’s inception in 1934, we’ve embodied the credit union philosophy of “people helping people,” always returning our profits to our member-owners through deposit rates that far exceed the national average, a robust rewards program, a comprehensive financial wellness program, low fees, nationwide ATM surcharge rebates, and free financial services.
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. **APY= Annual Percentage Yield.
^Upon opening a UECU Visa® Power Card™ Account or a UECU Checking Account with an Advantages Visa Debit Card™, you receive 3,000 VantagePoints™, which can be redeemed for a $25 Gift Card. All Visa Power Card™ and Checking Account applicants are subject to UECU’s approval process.