Apply for a UECU Scholarship! The deadline is May 23, 2022.
We are pleased to announce that we’ll be offering two scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic year – one $3,000 Utility/Partner Company/Association Scholarship and one $3,000 Pennsylvania Student Scholarship. Applicants can submit a scholarship application for one of UECU’s scholarships by clicking the Scholarship Application button below.
All applicants must complete a scholarship application, upload their entry, and become a member of UECU by the scholarship deadline of May 23, 2022, to qualify for the scholarship contest.
Who Can Apply
Students who will be attending an accredited college/university or technical/trade school in the fall of 2022.
$3,000 Utility/Partner Company/Association Scholarship
- UECU students who have become members by having an eligible family member in the utility/energy industry who works for a UECU partner company (visit uecu.org/partners for a listing)
- Individuals who joined UECU through their own employment at a partner company while pursuing further education
$3,000 Pennsylvania Student Scholarship
- Students who live or attend school in the state of Pennsylvania and have become a UECU member through the Pennsylvania American Consumer Council (PACC). Students can become a member by completing a short membership application online at uecu.org/join. UECU deposits the first $5 into the student’s new share/savings account, and there’s no cost to become a member of UECU.
Scholarship Rules and Contest Submission Requirements
Get Your Scholarship Entry Ready!
Go to uecu.org/cueitup and select a 5-minute, interactive e-course from any of the featured CueItUp playlists. After you complete your e-course, make a 2-3 minute video OR write a 1-2 page summary explaining what you learned and how you can apply it to your life. Include a tip that you can share with friends and family based on what you learned. Include your name and contact information at the end of your video or written summary. If you are submitting a written summary, don’t forget to do a spelling and grammar check. If you submitted an entry in last year’s contest, you cannot submit the same entry this year. Please submit a new video or written summary.
Click here for the official 2022 UECU Scholarship Contest Rules.
When you have completed your scholarship entry, click the Scholarship Application button below to complete your online scholarship application and upload your entry.
Membership Benefits for Students
We’re committed to helping you succeed! Whether you’re getting ready to start college or enter the workforce, we’ve got everything you need to get started. Your membership benefits include money management tools, expert advice, special financing options and more!
- Rewards Checking Accounts
- Fee-free debit card with ATM rebates and rewards
- Free mobile app & check deposit
- Free online banking
- Free bill pay
- Automated savings options
- Low cost loans with no credit, no-signer option
- No annual fee credit card with no credit, no co-signer option
- Private student loan options and consolidation loans
- CueItUp Financial Wellness – CueItUp can help you bank better, prepare for big purchases, feel confident about your finances, and more. Each 2-5 minute e-course will help you make your money work harder for you. All it takes is a little time to CueItUp!