Call: 800-288-6423 Ext. 4097
We’re here to help you and your employees! Contact Courtney Perez to learn more about offering UECU’s benefit, rewards and discounts to employees at no cost to you.
Enhancing employee financial wellness improves their lives and your bottom line.
Adding financial wellness resources to your employee wellness program is easy, and because it’s our mission to provide financial education, it is our gift to you for them.
“It is totally invigorating to be able to partner with Partner Companies who are trying to help their employees with financial wellness. Being able to meet their exceptional employees when I travel with my team is truly a humbling experience and the part of my job that I love best. We love to see our partners and our members succeed. We want to provide them with the necessary tools to promote good financial decisions, making their financial goals reachable and ultimately giving them peace of mind.”
Your employees trust you, and they want your help.
- Your employees carry the safety and reliability concerns of your company on their shoulders. You help them manage that.
- Employees often carry the weight of personal financial concerns to work. You can help them with that too.
*A five-star rating indicates the institution is financially sound.
UECU can help your employees and their families… not just for today but for a lifetime.
- Customizable wellness program integration.
- Company branded employee resources.
- CueItUp on-demand interactive virtual financial tools & learning
- Live on-site/virtual group financial education
- One-on-one credit counseling and lending relationships
- Guidance for employees when money questions arise
All it takes is a 10-minute phone call to see how we can work together to help your employees and your company.
Let us know the best time to call you, or simply call me or a member of my team today. We look forward to getting to know you.
Call: 800.288.6423 Ext. 4013
Membership at Utilities Employees Credit Union is an exclusive employee and family benefit available to companies in the following industries nationwide:
- Township & Municipalities
- UECU Membership is also open to companies across the state of Pennsylvania through PACC, the Pennsylvania American Consumer Council