Current Rate up to 1.00% APY*
This higher dividend-earning account is an ideal alternative to certificates, allowing you to earn a great rate of return plus your money is available to you at any time.
- Convenient access to your funds anytime, anywhere day or night through Advantages Online™
- Use your Quick Cash Card at any ATM you want and we won’t charge you, in fact we will rebate up to $8.00 a month when the others do!
- Convenience of payroll deduction, you won’t miss the money going into your account and you’ll be surprised when you see how much you have saved
Money Market Savings Account Features: The more you save, the more you earn with a Money Market Savings account from UECU! Aside from the highly-competitive dividend rates some other great features of this account are:
- Five dividend tiers designed to maximize your savings:
|Account Balance||Nominal Dividend Rate||APY|
|$0.01 – $9,999.99||0.65%||0.65%|
|$10,000 – $49,999.99||0.70%||0.70%|
|$50,000 – $99,999.99||0.75%||0.75%|
|$100,000 – $249,999.99||0.85%||0.85%|
|$250,000 and over||1.00%||1.00%|
- Insured by the NCUA up to $250,000
- Dividends compounded and credited monthly
- Dividends calculated by daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal balance in account each day
- Deposits can be made at the Credit Union, at an ATM, by mail, payroll deduction, direct deposit or transfer from another account. Also, deposit checks anytime, anywhere with e-Posit™ Mobile and e-Posit™ Online
- First set of checks is free
- Check reorders via member service representatives, mail-in reorder form or Advantages Online™
- FREE Quick Cash Card allows you to withdraw money from ATMs and make PIN-based purchases. We’ll never charge you to use an ATM, but if other financial institutions do, we’ll rebate you up to $8 per month per member account, for their surcharge fees!
- Greater availability to funds – easily access your funds through Advantages Online™, via PAL™ or via our member service representatives. This account allows you to keep funds liquid, while still earning a high dividend rate!
- Check safekeeping with check images available via Advantages Online™
- May be used as Overdraft Protection
- $2,500 minimum balance to avoid $10 monthly fee
- Unlimited deposits
Ready to Get Started? Call 800.288.6423 or Open Your Account with Advantages Online™.
*Dividend rate and APY are stated as of 8/8/2022 and may change after the account is opened. Rates are subject to change at the Credit Union’s discretion, without notice. A $10.00 service fee will be assessed if your account balance falls below $2,500 on one or more days in a statement cycle. Fees could reduce earnings on the account(s). The dividend rate used, for the entire balance of your account, is the dividend rate of the highest tier that corresponds to the balance.