We understand you have unique financial needs. That’s why UECU has personalized service and Home Equity Loan options.
A home equity loan is secured by the equity in your home. You can borrow cash for renovations, large purchases, college tuition, vacations, or anything at all.
Variable Rate Line of Credit
Low intro rate: 3.99% APR2 for 12 months
UECU’s Flex HELOC combines flexibility and savings. It’s a variable rate line of credit with a fixed-rate option. So when you need money for home improvements, debt consolidation, large purchases, or emergencies, you can easily access the funds you need, and save by locking in the rate. You’ll have the option of locking in a fixed rate on all or part of your current balance, without having to reapply.
Flex HELOC Benefits:
- 3.99% APR2 12-month line of credit introductory rate
- Regular rate now as low as Prime Rate (variable rate) minus .50%
- Interest-only line repayment option
- No application fees
- 10-year draw period and 20-year repayment period
- Up to three fixed-rate loan portions available at a time
- Fixed monthly payments on fixed-rate loan portions
- Convenient access to your funds with a Flex HELOC Visa® Card and checks
- One monthly statement (With E-Statements, you earn 25 VantagePoints™ for each statement you receive)
Home Equity Term Loan
Low Fixed Rate
Borrow Up to 100% of Your Home’s Equity
UECU’s Home Equity Term Loan is an excellent borrowing option to pay for a one-time expense. Use the equity in your home to pay for a home renovation, a large purchase, debt consolidation, your dream vacation, or something special. With a low fixed rate, your savings are locked in, and your monthly payment will never change.
Home Equity Term Loan Benefits:
- Fixed rates as low as 5.99% APR1
- No application fees
- Terms up to 20 years
- Dedicated Financial Services Consultant to help you from start to finish
- Easy application online or by phone
Have Questions? Ready to Apply? Contact a Financial Services Consultant at 800.288.6423, ext. 4001.
Real estate must be first or second lien, 1-4 family owner-occupied residential property. Homeowners insurance is required. Flood insurance required for properties designated in flood zone area. Home Equity products are not available in all states. Some states charge additional recording tax after loan origination for which you are responsible. If your home is located in SC, an attorney must assist with your real estate closing, and may charge fees. Not all applicants will qualify for approval. Members refinancing an existing UECU Home Equity product may be subject to modification or conversion fees. Approval based on credit review and collateral evaluation. Not all applicants will qualify for approval. Closing cost reimbursement fee of $400 will be assessed if Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit is closed within the first 12 months after opening; up to $200 if closed during months 13 to 36.
1. Rate based on 90% loan to value (LTV) & 60-month term. Rate shown is our lowest rate which is based on an evaluation of credit and maintaining an active Rewards Checking or Rewards Checking PLUS Account with at least one transaction per month. Rate will differ based on term, credit review and collateral evaluation.
2. The Introductory Rate is a fixed rate for the first 12 months from the date of loan origination. After 12 months, existing and new balances will be subject to the variable regular rate which is the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (“index”) plus the “margin” above or below the index rate as disclosed in your loan agreement. Regular rates will vary and may adjust monthly without notice. Maximum lifetime interest rate will not exceed 18% APR. Existing UECU HELOC accounts are not eligible to receive the introductory rate. Offer subject to change and can be canceled or withdrawn at any time without notice.