Have questions about UECU membership?
UECU Member VantagePoints™ Reward Program
As a UECU member, you receive reward points for your activities through the VantagePoints™ Reward Program. You can save your points for something big or redeem them in smaller amounts along the way, the choice is yours! Don’t worry about tracking your points, we do it for you – you can find your point totals on your account statements or by logging into Advantages Online™ or the UECU Mobile Banking App.
When you are ready to redeem your points, you can choose a loan rate reduction on a new UECU loan, cash back, or a VantagePoints™ Reward Link to TangoCard.com. With a Reward Link, you can choose from dozens of premium gift cards – and with digital and plastic options, they’re just a few clicks away. Our Reward Link catalog includes gift cards for popular hotels, airlines, restaurants, movie theaters, and retailers. Choose from top brands such as Amazon.com, AMC Theaters®, Best Buy®, Delta Air Lines, Dunkin Donuts, The Home Depot®, Papa John’s, Petco, Target, Walmart, and more! With our new donation options, you can also gift your reward to one of the non-profits featured on TangoCard.com.
How Members Earn VantagePoints™
Earn 500 POINTS for becoming a member of UECU NOT A MEMBER YET? OPEN AN ACCOUNT HERE.
+500 BONUS POINTS
Use UECU’s online membership application to join the Credit Union and receive an additional 500 POINTS NOT A MEMBER YET? OPEN AN ACCOUNT HERE.
Earn 500 POINTS for referring your family members, utility and energy co-workers, and friends in PA. REFER a MEMBER NOW.
Visa® Power Card™ Points
+ 1 POINT
Earn 1 POINT for every $1 spent with your Visa® Power Card™. Points are earned for Visa purchases. Earn 2 POINTS for every $1 spent on your purchases for the first 30 days!1 Don’t have a Visa Power Card™?
Receive 500 POINTS when you activate your new Visa Power Card2
Receive 1,000 POINTS when you make your first Visa Power Card2 purchase
Advantages Visa Debit Card™ Points
Earn 1 POINT for every $4 spent with your Advantages Visa Debit Card™. Earn more with E-Statements – choose E-Statements for your UECU account and earn 1 POINT for every $1 spent on your debit card purchases for the first 30 days, and 1 POINT for every $2 spent on your ongoing purchases.3
Receive 500 POINTS when you activate your new Advantages Visa Debit Card2
Receive 1,000 POINTS when you make your first Advantages Visa Debit Card purchase2
Earn 25 POINTS for every Member E-Statement and Visa E-Statement you receive
Earn 1 POINT for every $500 on deposit4
1. Points earned on Visa purchases. ATM cash transactions or cash advance transactions are not eligible to earn points. Points are earned net of credits. Visa Power Card™ points are earned at account level not card level. Cardholders earn 2 points for every $1 spent for the first 30 days, after receipt of a new card.
2. Activation and first purchase points are earned on new cards only, not reissued or replacement cards. They are only offered for the first 90 days after account opening. For joint cardholder accounts, bonus activation and bonus first transaction points apply only to first card to activate or transact.
3. Advantages Visa Debit Card™ holders earn 1 point for every $4 spent on Visa purchases. ATM cash transactions or cash advance transactions are not eligible to earn points. Points are earned net of credits. Cardholders who sign up for E-Statements earn 1 point for every $1 spent on debit card purchases for the first 30 days (after receipt of a new card) and 1 point for every $2 spent on their ongoing purchases. Cardholders must be enrolled in Advantages Online™ to sign up for E-Statements.
4. Based on quarterly average daily balance.
Primary member must be 13 years of age or older to participate. Points expire after five years. Loan payments must be current in order to earn points during each period.
How Members Redeem VantagePoints™
|UECU Loan Rate Reduction1||.25% Off APR||10,000|
|How to Redeem Online: Log into Advantages Online™, click on Rewards, select VantagePoints,™ and choose the option for Loan Rate Reduction.|
|How to Redeem Online: Log into Advantages Online™, click on Rewards, select VantagePoints,™ and choose the option for Cash.|
VantagePoints™ Reward Link2
STEP 1: How to Redeem Your Points for a VantagePoints™ Reward Link
Log into Advantages Online™, click on Rewards, select VantagePoints™, and choose the option for Redeem Points for a Reward Link. Select your preferred email address for the delivery of your Reward Link.
STEP 2: How to Activate Your Reward Link and Select Your Favorite Gift Cards
Upon receiving your Reward Link email, click on the redemption link to active your Reward Link. Follow the instructions to use your reward to select your favorite gift cards. You can have them delivered by mail or email. With our new donation options, you can also gift your reward to one of the non-profits featured on TangoCard.com.
Need Help with Your Reward Link?
Call Tango Card Customer Service at 877.558.2646
1. Rate reduction can be used on a new loan only. Excludes Home Equity Term Loans, Mortgage Loans, Visa Power Card™ and Lines of Credit. Maximum loan principal restricted to $100,000 when redeeming a 10,000 VantagePoints™ rate reduction.
2. Reward Link Terms of Service: Reward Link is managed by Tango Card, Inc. Reward Links expire on the date stated on the Reward and are valid within the USA only. Reward Links are issued to Reward Recipient without charge for loyalty, award, or promotional purposes, and are not sold to consumers. Your Reward Link balance may be redeemed for national gift cards and can be accessed at any time by clicking the Reward Link URL. Reward can only be redeemed by the Reward Recipient; Reward cannot be transferred, sold, or exchanged. All redemptions are final. Reward Link balances from different programs cannot be combined. No fees apply to Reward Link. Please treat like cash. Please view the full terms of service at https://www.rewardsgenius.com/reward-link-terms-of-service/. Use of the Reward constitutes acceptance of the Reward Link terms of service. Separate terms and conditions apply after Reward Link redemption based on merchant selected for redemption.
Reward Link terms and conditions and participating merchant terms and conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with and incorporated into the VantagePoints™ Program Rules. UECU, Tango Card, Inc., and partners are not responsible for rewards or correspondence lost or delayed due to U.S. Mail or Internet Service Provider delivery. All redemptions are final. Gift Card rewards may be subject to tax liability.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Primary member must be 13 years of age or older to participate. Points expire after five years. Loan payments must be current in order to earn points during each period. CLICK HERE for complete program rules.