We are excited to announce that as a SEPA Member, you now have access to the Credit Union’s exclusive financial benefits – savings rates significantly higher than the national average, highly attractive loan rates, a comprehensive rewards program, financial education resources and more! Our products and services have been uniquely tailored to meet the needs of employees working in the utility and energy industries. We’re dedicated to helping you reach your short-term and long-term financial goals.
Visa Balance Transfer
Refer and Earn
Visa® Power Card™
Certificate of Deposit
Start taking advantage of your exclusive financial benefits right away!
- Checking Accounts powered by BaZing – Enjoy money-saving benefits, personal protection features, nationwide ATM surcharge rebates, and VantagePoints™ rewards
- 24/7 account access with online and mobile banking, as well as mobile check deposit and electronic bill pay
- No Annual Fee Visa® Credit Card
- First-time Homebuyer Program, Fixed Rate Mortgages, Adjustable Rate Mortgages, and Refinance Loans (certain geographical restrictions apply; contact a representative for details)
- Private Student Loans (Undergraduate and Refinance/Consolidation Loans)
- Special Car Buying Service, powered by TrueCar
- VantagePoints™ Reward Program – Earn points that are redeemable for Cash Back, Loan Rate Discounts, and premium Gift Cards
- Seasonal specials and exclusive offers
Have Questions? Need Help?
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. **APY= Annual Percentage Yield.
^Upon opening a UECU Visa® Power Card™ Account or a UECU Checking Account with an Advantages Visa Debit Card™, you receive 3,000 VantagePoints™, which can be redeemed for a $25 Gift Card. All Visa Power Card™ and Checking Account applicants are subject to UECU’s approval process.