Rewards Checking PLUS, powered by BaZing – A checking account that pays you interest and gives you the money-saving benefits and personal protection features you deserve. Get roadside assistance, a health savings discount card, cell phone protection, ID Theft Aid, rewards, and more!
Key Features and Benefits
|UECU Member Perks App with local and national deals1|
|Health Savings Discount Card2|
|Cell Phone & ID Theft Protection2,3|
|Debit Card with Nationwide ATM Surcharge Rebates|
|VantagePoints™ Rewards on your debit card purchases4|
Full access to BaZing savings with the UECU Member Perks App:
- Local discounts and national retailer deals to save you money on travel, entertainment, dining, prescriptions, groceries, clothing, and so much more1
- Cell phone protection2,3 – Receive up to $400 per claim ($800 per year) if your cell phone is broken or stolen
- Identity theft protection2,3 – Includes payment card fraud resolution, $2,500 in personal identity theft protection, and identity restoration services with a fraud specialist
- Roadside assistance2 – Available 24/7 and free to use up to $80 in covered service charges
- $10,000 Travel Accidental Death Coverage2,3 – Peace of mind for the unexpected.
- Pharmacy, vision, and hearing savings1 – Save money on prescriptions, eye exams, frames, lenses, and hearing services
- Advantages Visa® Debit Card™ perks:
- Nationwide ATM surcharge rebates – up to $12 per month
- Mobile wallet capability with Apple Pay™, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay
- Visa’s Personal Identity Theft Coverage6
- Additional debit card services: Card Controls, Visa Purchase Alerts, and Visa Click to Pay
- High dividend earnings – Earn up to 0.35% APY
- Digital banking services, including: Advantages Online™, Advantages Bill Pay™, the UECU Mobile Banking App, and mobile check deposit
- Free checks – One set per calendar year
- .25% off new term loans5
- Direct deposit available
- Overdraft protection available
- Fee Forgiveness7
- $1,000 minimum daily balance or direct deposits or electronic deposits totaling $1,000 a month into the checking account to avoid a $7 monthly fee
- CueItUp – Road map to financial strength
Ready to Get Started?
Call 800.288.6423 or Open Your Account with Advantages Online™.
1 Participating merchants on BaZing are not sponsors of the program, are subject to change without notice, may not be available in all regions, and may choose to limit deals. 2 Cell phone protection, roadside assistance, health savings discount card, travel accidental death insurance and ID theft aid are subject to additional terms and conditions, for additional information, please see the Checking Benefits Reference Guide. 3 Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT NCUA INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THIS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION. 4 Advantages Visa® Debit Card™ holders earn 1 point for every $4 spent on Visa purchases. ATM cash transactions or cash advance transactions are not eligible to earn points. Advantages Visa Debit Card™ holders, who sign up for E-Statements, earn 1 point for every $2 spent on Visa purchases. You must be enrolled in Advantages Online™ to sign up for E-Statements. For complete VantagePoints™ rules, visit uecu.org/rewards. 5 An active UECU Checking Account with at least one transaction per month provides a rate reduction of .25% APR that can be used on new term loans only. Rate reduction cannot be used on Visa Power Card™, Home Equity Loans, Mortgages, or Lines of Credit. 6 When you activate your Advantages Visa Debit Card™ you automatically receive Personal Identity Theft Coverage (at no cost to you), up to $2,500.00, to pay for expenses you may incur as a result of a Covered Stolen Identity Event. Identity Theft Coverage provided by Indemnity Insurance Co. of North America. Certain limits and restrictions apply.