Call 800.288.6423 or Open Your Account with Advantages Online™.
Rewards Checking – Enjoy Free Checking with No Minimum Balance
Are you looking for a hassle-free checking account with no minimum balance requirements? UECU’s Rewards Checking Account makes managing your finances simple – avoid monthly service fees, earn reward points on your daily purchases, and enjoy the convenience of anytime banking.
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service fees
- Low initial deposit of $25
- Account access anytime, anywhere with Advantages Online™ and the UECU Mobile Banking App
- Free Online Bill Pay with eBills and payment reminders
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Direct Deposit available
- Free checks – first set of checks is free1
- Overdraft Protection available
- .25% off new term loans2
Debit Card Perks
- Free Advantages Visa® Debit Card™
- VantagePoints™ Rewards– Earn 1 point for every $4 you spend.3 Choose E-Statements for your UECU Account and earn double the reward points.4 Redeem your points for cash back, loan rate discounts, and premium gift cards.5
- Nationwide ATM surcharge rebates – Up to $8 per month
- Mobile wallet capability with Apple Pay™, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay
- Personal Identity Theft Coverage6
- 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Card Controls
- Visa Purchase Alerts
- Visa Click to Pay
- Limited to one style.
- An active UECU Checking Account (at least one transaction per month) provides a rate reduction of .25% APR that can be used on new term loans only. Rate reduction cannot be used on Visa Power Card™, Home Equity Loans, Mortgages, or Lines of Credit.
- Earn 1 point for every $4 spent on Visa purchases. ATM cash transactions or cash advance transactions are not eligible to earn points. Points are earned net of credits.
- Advantages Visa® Debit Card™ holders, who sign up for E‐Statements, earn 1 point for every $2 spent on Visa purchases. ATM cash transactions or cash advance transactions are not eligible to earn points. You must be enrolled in Advantages Online™ to sign up for E‐Statements.
- Rate reduction can be used on a new loan only. Rate reduction cannot be used on Visa Power Card™, Home Equity Loans, Mortgages or Lines of Credit. Maximum loan principal limit of $100,000 when redeeming a VantagePoints™ rate reduction.
- When you activate your Advantages Visa Debit Card™ you automatically receive Personal Identity Theft Coverage (at no cost to you), up to $2,500.00, to pay for expenses you may incur as a result of a Covered Stolen Identity Event. Identity Theft Coverage provided by Indemnity Insurance Co. of North America. Certain limits and restrictions apply.