For immediate access to the UECU Mobile App:
Download the new UECU Mobile App using the information below and then delete the old app (if you have auto-updates enabled you do not need to delete the UECU Mobile App).
To Download the new UECU Mobile App:
Apple Users – find our app in the iTunes App Store. Search for “UECU Mobile”.
Android Users – find our app in the Google Play Store. Search for “UECU Mobile”.
Instructions for updating the UECU Mobile App (if you don’t have automatic updates enabled):
Note: This option could take up to 24 hours to update.
Important Action Needed on or after April 18th: Members who have not opted to take advantage of automatic app updates will need to update the app manually on and after April 18th.
How to manually update an Android app
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled “Update available.”
- Tap Update.
How to manually update apps on an iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to see pending updates and release notes.
- Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All.