Home Equity Term Loans
Current Rate as Low as 2.74% APR*
Make your home’s equity work for you. Whether you need to make home improvements, consolidate debt, buy a car, or pay college tuition, this loan is the solution to just about anything you could think of.
- Save money with no application fee, and no closing costs, or points**
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can borrow up to 100% of the value of your home
- Save money with possible tax benefits (ask your tax advisor)
Home Equity Line of Credit
Take Advantage of UECU's Home Equity Line of Credit
Why Choose UECU’s Home Equity Line of Credit?
Members receive exclusive benefits:
• No application fees ^ or closing costs
• No points
• Low rates & affordable payments
• Quick and easy access to your available funds
Existing UECU HELOC accounts are not eligible to receive introductory rate. Home Equity products are not available in all states. Real estate must be first or second lien, 1-4 family owner-occupied residential property. Homeowners insurance is required. Flood insurance required for properties designated in flood zones. 100% maximum loan to value (LTV). Loan to Value (LTV) calculation is dependent upon the appraised value of your home.
* Home Equity Line of Credit Introductory Rate is for the first 12 months from date of loan. After 12 months, existing and new balances will be subject to the regular rate. Regular rates may vary and adjust quarterly based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (Index) plus 0.0% APR (Margin) for up to 90% LTV (currently 3.75% APR); plus 1.0% APR (Margin) for 91 to 100% LTV (currently 4.75% APR). Maximum lifetime interest rate will not exceed 18% APR. APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
^You may be eligible for a no-cost loan; however, some fees may apply including an appraisal fee depending upon individual underwriting circumstances or fees imposed by third parties. Some states charge additional recording tax after loan origination for which you are responsible. If your home is located in SC, an attorney must assist with your real estate closing, and may charge fees. Early closing reimbursement fee of $400 will be assessed if Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit closed within the first 12 months after opening; up to $200 if closed during months 13 to 36.