† No minimum balance is required to earn Dividends. The disclosed dividend rate and APY may vary after the account is open. Annual Percentage Yield assumes dividends remain on deposit. Withdrawals of dividend will reduce earnings. Current dividend rates will be quoted upon request at 1-800-288-6423 or 610-927-4000 (in Reading, PA area) or can be obtained at www.uecu.org.
- Dividend Rate. The dividend rate and APY may change after the account is opened. Rates are subject to change at the Credit Union’s discretion, without notice.
- Compounding and crediting. Dividends will be compounded monthly and will be credited monthly. If you close your account before dividends are credited, you will receive accrued dividends.
- Balance computation method. Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in your account each day.
- Accrual of Dividends. Dividends will begin to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (e.g. checks) to your account.
- Transaction Limitations. Accounts are only transferable on the records of the Credit Union. The Credit Union reserves the right at any time to require 7 days written notice before any withdrawal or transfer of funds from an interest-bearing account.
- Rewards Checking PLUS Only. The dividend rate used, for the entire balance of your account, is the dividend rate of the highest tier that corresponds to the balance.
^ Monthly service fee will not be charged if a minimum daily balance of $500 is maintained or if a total of $500 in electronic deposits is made to your Rewards Checking PLUS in that month.
Active UECU checking accounts have one or more transactions per month. A checking account that is inactive for six consecutive months will be closed and any remaining funds will be transferred to the member’s share savings account.
AU.TIS.0223c - 12312016